When you register and shop with Patchouli Fair we will collect information such as your name, postal and e-mail addresses, contact details and your credit card details if you place an order. We will keep a record of this information. This is necessary so we can recognise you as a registered customer and fulfil the orders you place with Patchouli Fair.
We will keep a record of your shopping history to help us learn more about your shopping preferences. This enables us to send you the most relevant special offers etc.
Patchouli Fair will keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
We will only use your personal information to:
- Process your order, send you confirmation of your order or to contact you via phone, postal mail or e-mail if we have other questions regarding your order or purchase.
- Provide you with information about the products we offer including sales, special offers etc.
- The only instance in which we may share some of your data is with agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- We will NEVER pass on ANY of your personal details to any 3rd parties without your permission.
- We will NEVER pass on your credit card details to anyone.
- Patchouli Fair does not store customers financial details.